Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween fun!

This year wasn't too exciting, but we still had fun. On Saturday we went to a trunk-r-treat. We went as my mom and Devin was struck by lightening. Sheri, his mom, was in charge of it so we helped her out alittle bit and some laughed with friends. Then on Sunday we just hung out at our house carving pumpkins with his family. I am very proud of my pumpkin...I did Princess and the Frog! It's pretty much amazing! We Handed out candy to the cute little kiddies! Eventually handing out candy got a little boring, so my brother-in-law Boston had this funny idea of having some one get inside of the outside blow up decorations and move around in it. Me, being the smallest I was choosen. So I got in and it was fun movin around and the family laughing and having a good time. She had two so they cut a bigger hole in it, and Boston got in the other one. We faught with each other, and talked to the kiddies. We were the entertainment for everyone. It's a something that I don't think any one will forget. I'm glad was part of it. Fun times!


1 comment:

  1. That is really funny! I'm so glad you get along with your in-laws so well!;];] And I can't believe you fit into Moms outfit! You both had cute customs!;]

    ReplyDelete