Sunday, April 10, 2011

Forever Love!




1 YEAR

Devin and I have been married for 1 year!

Crazy huh? It's so weird to think I have been married for a year. I know that's not very long in the eternal spectrum of things, however it's weird because it doesn't feel like a year has passed, it seems we were married only a few months ago.

I swear, It feels like just last month I was freaking out about wedding plans; like what was going wrong and what if people didn't like something... but it was ONE YEAR ago.

I am sure my mom had a hand in us meeting. :) I might be the only one that thinks so but I know she did. Even though we had a rough patch when Devin first came home from his mission, all worked out perfeactly in the end. It has been a wonderful year. We've been through alot and have done so many things. It's just crazy!

I love my husband Devin oh so much. I don't know what I would do if something happened to him. He's my world. :) I love him with all my heart....and them some!




1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures you posted. You two are so great together! I'm glad to see that you two are so in love!:]

    ReplyDelete