Saturday, September 24, 2011

Craftiness

I'm not very crafty so when I do something cute I gotta show it off. My sister in law Kristen made us all letters for our families. I wasn't married yet I just got a T. So i wanted to make us a letter B for our wall. Well I thought I did a pretty good job so I did a T and a D to go with it! I am very excited about them! I think they turned out great!





Usually people would use one piece of paper to mod podge on the letter but I used 2 for the B. The top one is see through so I got a green piece of paper to go under it! (Because everybody knows how I feel about green!) :) Then I just got cute black and gray flowers to glue on and it turned out like this. It actually took me 2 days to finish the B because I messed once so I had to re-do the whole thing. So this is the second draft!






The T didn't turn out quite like I wanted to, but the end product is still very cute! The orange flower was actually Devin's idea! Crazy right?






The D was kinda hard to make just because I didn't want it to look girly. Every little thing I thought to put in it was a cute flower or fancy letters. So I went with buttons. It's still cute but not girly cute....boyish cute! ha ha :) Oh and the edges are supposed to look like they were ripped to make it look more rugged.






Taryn and Devin Bryce! :D


1 comment: