Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun in the rain...

YAY RAIN! I love rain...in the summer time anyways any other time it's too cold. Last night I couldn't sleep, I was watching movies and shows on netflixs, and I heard it starting to rain. So me being me, I run outside to play in the rain. It rained for about an hour, so I played in the rain for about and hour! I haven't done that in such a long time! I loved it...it was fun just me and the rain! No one was awake or outside to sit and stare at me and give me funny looks. (I made sure) When i went back inside to get some dry clothes on; Devin was sleeping. I didn't mean to wake him up but I did, and told him about my little adventure. I don't think he cared too much at 2 in the morning but he semi listened which was good enough for me! I love the rain....in the summer time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment