Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Get this thing.....

So now that I don't have a job right now, and I have nothing to do most of the time. So I'm trying to figure out this blog thing. Hopefully,I'll get it quick.
Hopefully I'll keep this up so I can help inform my family with what's going on with my little family!
Well to start out, Devin and I are doing well. Unfortunately, we have to move out of our wonderful house because....were getting kicked out. :( Sad I know, but luckily Devin's parents live just down the street, and they are helping out immensely by letting us stay in their house until I can find a job to help Devin out with the bills and what not. I'm just waiting for a few things to be sent to me so I send in my application to get my massage license...hopefully soon!

2 comments:

  1. How cute are you! Glad you joined the blogging world. Love Ya Sis;];]

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Welcome!! Please keep it updated. We feel like we are on the other side of the world and I love to be able to check in and see what's going on. We love you guys. Good luck on the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete