Sunday, August 1, 2010

Perfect rainy day!

So as you all Phoenicians know....it has been raining a great deal. I love rainy days in the summer time it's not too cold, it's too hot and it's not extremely bright out side. Yesterday was especially perfect, it was a complete lazy for me AND Devin, usually it's just a lazy day for me so it was very rare day. He usually can't sit still for 30 min...unless he's playing video games. :( Anyways, we both played in the rain a little bit, we sat on our porch watched the rain; Mom and Dad used to do it every time it rained if they could....it reminded me of them....which I loved! :) Then we fell asleep on the couch just talking and listening to it rain. It was a perfect rainy day with my most favorite person in the world! I love lazy rainy days in the summer time!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day. aww I love lazy days.
    It's been raining a ton here too. I love it because it makes it the perfect temperature while it rains. Of course it only lasts 15 minutes tops here.
    Maybe if it keeps raining there I can convince Sean to move?

    ReplyDelete