Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reunions

Every year my family stays at our cabin for about a week, depending on the family, and Devin's family camps for a week for our family reunions. Both reunions always happen the same week, and always 3 miles away from each other, never planned...just coincidence. Being married this year was kind of difficult for us. We both wanted to be at our own reunions all the time, and we both had our own traditions that we "had" to sick to. So we talked about it and worked something out, during the day we would go to the homestead (my cabin), and at night we would stay at the Bryce camp. I hate tents so we put a queen size mattress in the back of his dads Expedition and slept there, and pretty well I might add. Except for the first night, Devin snores and in a contained area it seemed like it was extra loud. (the fact that I'm a light sleeper didn't help either) Luckily, the next day my sister was going into Show low the next day, and I asked her to get me some ear plugs. Oh my lanta, they worked like magic. I called them my miracle workers I didn't hear a thing! I slept way better after that! We had lots of fun between the two reunions; it was good to see family that we hadn't seen/talk to in awhile. We worked everything out, and next year the Bryce reunion will be a week earlier so we will be able be a both reunions the whole time. We are both very excited!

No worries, I will post pictures another day I can't find my cord for my camera to upload the pictures from my camera to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment