Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Family Time Pt 2

Devin's family reunion.




His family camps about 3 miles from my cabin, so were were able to drive to my cabin to shower. It was nice! :)


We played lots of board games and cards! The boys went on lots of quad rides. We also went to a place called Harris Cave sadly I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures, but everybody had lots of fun! My family has been going there for years so I thought it would be fun to take the Bryce's to go see it!


Every Friday we have a huge bon fire; it was so big! It was as tall as Devin, (as you can see below.)


My sister in law does hair and she braided my hair all fancy like! I loved it! :)


His reunion is completely different than mine. His, everyone can do what ever they want, nothing is really planned. However my family reunion, everything is planned. So it's a different experience to get used to!



Our Tree! :)


My Tree!


Fancy Hair




Sweet Baby Canon



Playing Games



Lots and lots of quad rides

We had lots of fun at his family reunion, even though we did get caught in the rain a couple of times! It's always great to spend time with family so we can be come closer together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment