Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Family Time Pt 3






My Family Reunion.


We stayed at my cabin for a whole week with most of my siblings and Dad and Karen. Well I did, Devin came up on Thursday for the reunion with Timmy.

That first week we had a nice time and did all sorts of things; the little kiddies hung out with grandpa and made lots of bird feeders. We ran down Greens Peak, and had a picnic at the bottom.

When the reunion actually started, we had lots of fun. For a family activity night my immediate family and I put on a gameshow, we did "Minute to Win it." Friday and Saturday nights we had a couple of dances and played a very intense game of mingle! We Browns LOVE that game! :)

We had some fun games for the little kiddies to play. We just had lots of fun! I love family reunions! It's always fun to catch up with all my cousins! :)







Attack of the Grandkids.






Birdfeeders









Isn't my hat so awesome? It's my Homestead hat! :)






GreensPeak Run.






Minute to Win it!





Mad Dog








Don't Blow the Joker.











Junk in the Trunk.





Kiddie Games



Intense game of Mingle! :)





My Crazy Family! I love them! We had a blast this summer and we are SO thankful for the fantastically great families we have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment