Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Life....

Well it's a new life for one of my best friends Leah Marie! :) She's getting married in a few days. I'm SO excited for her! I'm excited that I get to experience that special life step with her. She's the 2nd to get married out of the 3 musketeers, me being first, and I love her see her so happy! She is an amazing, smart, beautiful girl. She deserves this happiness. I'm excited that I get to go through the temple with her and go to her sealing, I think I'm most excited about those two things than anything else. :) I love her and I wish her every happiness! It's ABSOLUTELY wonderful being married....and there will be certain things that you will love the most, if you catch my drift. ;)



One of our adventures....Halloween dance 2009

My absolute favorite picture of Leah! :D Sorry Leah I had to!

P.s Beware of him snoring....just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment