Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tis the Season...

For weddings! Judas priest, it feels like most of my friends or family are getting married within a few months or the beginning of next year! It's crazy...2010 is a good year to get married but it's so many gifts to buy! We are starving newlyweds here....People think of the straving newlyweds please!! HA! Just kidding this is definitely your time! Some gifts are fun to give, Example: for my friend Leah, my present to her was to give her a massage...it was some work but I loved giving it, showing off my now new profession! :) The next gift I'm going to give is to my sister-in-laws sister, Tracee. I got her a joke gift and I'm VERY excited for her to see it! I got her an ugly Moo-Moo type thing, some very nice sexy lingerie, and newlywed essentials...Astroglide and a Pregnancy test! This may sound weird and gross to the few people who read my blog but I'm excited to give her these wonderful gifts, especially the ugly Moo-Moo. :D I've always wanted to do that....give the bride an ugly Moo-Moo first and ,then of course, some oh so sexy lingerie. So, that's something I can check it off my list! :) YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment