Sunday, September 19, 2010

Realization.....

I haven't had much to say lately. So I'll blog just to blog because I don't have much else to do. I have LOTS of time to myself A LOT of time. I have a good life, so I shouldn't be complaining, but I don't have much to do and it's not so fun. You know that grandpa can't see much so I go over to help him out with some things. Usually, it's just cleaning for him, and weirdly I love doing it. I love knowing that someone truly needs me. He's 90 and older people tend to tell stories over and over but he doesn't do it too often. I knew a lot about grandma because she was a talker, but now it's time for me to learn about grandpa. So it's a good thing that I go over there, I guess, mainly to keep me sane and to help him. Crazy........as I'm writing this, I'm realizing that I have something to do. It's grandpa.....helping him...doing jobs he wants/needs done, being grandpas helper as he puts it. So amnesia the first part you read. I'll just leave it there to read so the blog looks longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment